5 Quantum Strategies for Healing
1. You Are a Co-Creator: Create the body you desire. We don’t need to resign ourselves to illness and disease or poor health outcomes, much less our genetic fate. Deeply engrained social or cultural beliefs may have taught us otherwise, but the truth about human design from a quantum perspective, is that we are actually designers of the physical reality we create for ourselves, including what happens in our bodies. We have a built-in capacity to manifest real changes in the body, right down to the cellular and genetic level, directly through our consciousness, even without physical intervention or treatments. We are more likely to be unhealthy if we remain stuck in our beliefs that have convinced us that many health problems are related to faulty genetics, are inherited, or that illness and disease occurs as a result of unfortunate events over which we have had no control. There is no need to believe we do not deserve perfection in our own bodies. Realization of this important truth is our starting point as long as we remind ourselves, if there was no imperfection, there would be no impetus to create!
2. You Are Your Body: Re-pattern your negative thoughts and emotions. The subtle energy body (personal quantum field) that surrounds our physical body contains energetic patterns, which reflect our thoughts and emotions. These patterns are broadcasting electromagnetic signals that are received by the non-encoded part of our DNA, which functions in a quantum way and operates like antennae. The negative or highly charged signals are received by our quantum DNA as frequency information that is “MIS-information”. These signals are then communicated to, and decoded by our physical DNA (the encoded part), in order to provide the instructions which govern all cellular and biological functioning in the body. When the frequency information provided is incorrect or of poor quality and the quantum and physical parts of our DNA aren’t communicating very well, our body is responding to sub-standard instructions, which ultimately can make us sick. By paying attention to what we allow ourselves to think and feel, we can create more positive and neutral energy in our fields. When we exercise conscious choice about how we carry ourselves through life, we can literally change the frequency information being transmitted to our physical DNA, which in turn re-encodes our gene sequences and provides better instructions to the body.
3. Your Challenges Create Opportunity: Develop a sincere desire and intent to heal. In order to realize the benefits of working with our consciousness to re-encode our DNA, we must work from the inside out to effect the changes we’d like to see in our bodies. It is actually “the self” that initiates and allows the healing. It doesn’t occur as a direct result of a practitioner’s intervention on the patient’s behalf, without their conscious involvement and intent. We need to be aware of the truth of who are in the moment and be able to see how these aspects of ourselves might have held us back from achieving better health. When we accept these as opportunities instead of impediments, we can unlock the hidden potential that lies within our quantum DNA to bring our bodies back into balance. No amount of willpower can overcome the aspects of our own selves that lead to the underpinnings of illness and disease. We cannot just decide to be different. We need to surrender to ourselves and to the healing process unconditionally, and in the absence of ego, so that we can honor ourselves in a non-judgemental and caring way.
4. Your Body is Wise: Trust in the wisdom of your “smart-body”. Our DNA interacts with our consciousness through an inseparable aspect of us, known as the Innate Self or “smart body”. It forms the essential bridge between our cellular structure, our DNA, and our consciousness and is responsible for mysterious recoveries, spontaneous remissions as well as the unexplained disappearances of incurable diseases. It represents a deeper intelligence that knows everything that’s going on chemically in us and exactly what we need in order to stay balanced and healthy. It knows what we are allergic to, what food or supplements might be supportive to us, and which ones might be harmful. We are communicating with it when we use techniques such as muscle testing or forms of body work such as osteopathy or body talk. Our job is to help things along by listening carefully and trusting in what our sensory perception, as a communicator for the smart-body, is telling us about what our bodies need.
5. Your DNA and Cells Are Listening: Consciously override your default mode. DNA doesn’t just evolve or become activated on its own, regardless of what influences might be exerted on it. It waits for us to direct it. Our DNA rests in autopilot and plays a default set of instructions to our cells through our DNA, based on the frequency information it is provided, unless we tell it to do something different. We can communicate with our cells and DNA through our minds (the voice of our consciousness) while holding an intention (the vehicle of our consciousness) in order to manifest the changes in our DNA and cells which we desire.
Mine Your Akash
Our subconscious mind and soul unconsciously and unconditionally take note of all of our experiences, both positive and negative, including those which are associated with trauma, extreme stress or injury, as well as emotionally charged events. They’re recorded as frequency information as our Akashic Records, which are held within the quantum part of our DNA. Without even realizing it, we store erroneous and self-limiting perceptions about these experiences that make up our belief system. These include attitudes and convictions we have about ourselves and others, desires that predispose us to unnecessary suffering or self-punishment, our genetic inheritance, body image and about our ability to heal. As a form of memory, this frequency information pervades our consciousness and drives what we manifest in our bodies. Through conscious intent, we can mine our Akash, intentionally substituting these negative attributes for more positive ones, which promote health such as strength, tolerance, self-acceptance and self-love. Our Akash is recalibrated as a result of the swap-out, improving the quality of frequency information our quantum DNA contains and communicates, which is then de-coded by our physical DNA, in order to create a more effective response in the body.
Talk to Your Cells
We are vulnerable to poor health because, at a very deep level our cells have forgotten how to repair and regenerate themselves. When our DNA communication isn’t very effective, much of the encoding portion on our physical DNA isn’t working. Its access to the memory held within our quantum DNA is limited, so it can’t provide enough frequency information to the cells to help them remember how to operate efficiently. Unless we remind them otherwise, our cells simply respond to the instructions they were first imprinted with at birth. By talking directly to them, with conscious intent, we can remind them of their ability to change, to re-activate and take in new quantum information provided to them through the thoughts, feelings and beliefs our consciousness interprets. We can purposefully give them permission to void any instructions they currently have that create dysfunction in our bodies. We don’t need to give them specifics, as long as our intent is focused on expressing our desire for change. Accompanying this internal cellular communication with visualizations focused on how that change might be realized for us in our bodies can yield incredibly profound results.